Full Time Employment Agreement
RP Emery & Associates offers professionally drafted Permanent Full Time Employment Agreements to allow you to manage your staff efficiently and cost effectively.
Who is a full time employee?
Full time employee’s usually work at least 38 hours per week and are steadily and continuously employed. They usually have set hours and days of work. Full time employees are entitled to various benefits including sick leave, holiday leave, holiday pay and superannuation.
Australia’s employment laws changed in 2009 when the Fair Work Act was introduced. The Act introduced National Employment Standards that apply to full time workers and must be adhered to by employers. The Fair Work Act also consolidated and modernised various awards, now referred to as Modern Awards.
RP Emery’s Permanent Full Time Employment Contract
Our Permanent Full Time Employment Contracts have been professionally drafted to comply with the Fair Work Act, 2009. The Contracts are designed to be used in conjunction with a Modern Award.
The Permanent Full Time Employment Agreement is available for immediate download. Simply follow the link below to purchase the Agreement. When you purchase one of RP Emery & Associates professionally drafted templates, you will have access later updates of the document.
And you can use the document again and again. Simply edit the document, save and print! It’s that easy!
Save Time And Money!
Download Your Complete Employment Contract Solutions Pack Now!
These contracts are also available in a complete solutions pack containing;
- Full time Employment Agreement - Our Full time Employment Agreement is suitable for all employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply.
- Casual Employment Agreement - This up to date Casual Employment Contract is suitable for casual employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply.
- Permanent Part-time employment Agreement - This up to date Permanent Part-Time Employment Contract is suitable for part time employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply.Part-time employees work less hours than full-time employees and receive all the entitlements of full-time employees but on a proportional basis
- Fixed Term Employment Agreement - This up to date Fixed Term Employment Contract is suitable for Fixed Term employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply.
- Individual Flexibility Agreement is an employment contract between a single employer and employee that modifies the application of a Modern Award or enterprise agreement.
- Sole Trader Contractor Agreement and Incorporated Contractor Agreement - These Two Contractor Agreements defines the terms and conditions under which a company engages the services of a the contractor. The documents protects the company or payer and binds the contractor through the inclusion of restraint, confidentiality and intellectual property provisions.
- Employee non-compete agreement
This agreement prohibits an employee from competing with the employer once s/he has left the employer’s service.