When the Fair Work Act came into play in Australia on 1 July 2009, it brought with it widespread reforms and changes to Australia’s employment law and to general employment contract agreements.
The Act established a new national ‘Fair Work’ system. Under the Fair Work system, 10 new minimum conditions (the National Employment Standards ) were introduced. All new employers must abide by these standards.
The Fair Work system also consolidated and modernised awards, now called ‘modern awards’, covered by the national workplace relations system.
RP Emery & Associates General Employment Contract Agreements
RP Emery & Associates offer a range of employment contracts that have been professionally drafted in line with the Fair Work Act and the National Employment Standards. The employment contracts have been drafted by lawyers in plain and clear English making them easy to understand and edit where appropriate to suit your needs.
Permanent Full Time Employment Contract
Permanent Part Time Employment Contract
Casual Employment Contract
Individual Flexibility Employment Contracts
Fixed Term Employment Contract
Save Time And Money!
Download Your Complete Employment Contract Solutions Pack Now!
These contracts are also available in a complete solutions pack containing;
- Full time Employment Agreement – Our Full time Employment Agreement is suitable for all employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply.
- Casual Employment Agreement – This up to date Casual Employment Contract is suitable for casual employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply.
- Permanent Part-time employment Agreement – This up to date Permanent Part-Time Employment Contract is suitable for part time employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply. Part-time employees work less hours than full-time employees and receive all the entitlements of full-time employees but on a proportional basis
- Fixed Term Employment Agreement – This up to date Fixed Term Employment Contract is suitable for Fixed Term employees employed under a modern award where the standard award entitlements apply.
- Individual Flexibility Agreement is an employment contract between a single employer and employee that modifies the application of a Modern Award or enterprise agreement.
- Sole Trader Contractor Agreement and Incorporated Contractor Agreement – These Two Contractor Agreements defines the terms and conditions under which a company engages the services of a the contractor. The documents protects the company or payer and binds the contractor through the inclusion of restraint, confidentiality and intellectual property provisions.
- Employee non-compete agreement
This agreement prohibits an employee from competing with the employer once s/he has left the employer’s service.
Each employment contract comes with a unique and comprehensive easy-to-follow users guide. The guide will walk you through the whole process to make sure you have the correct agreement which is fully compliant under the Fair Work Act.
Australian tax office Approved 100 % Tax deductible
Buy all our Employment and Contractor Contracts as part of the My Growing Business Bundle